Twitter

Monday, December 27, 2010

Minecraft: Teres Victus

I've moved myself far from the Sacred Labyrinth [sacredlabyrinth.net:25565] spawn point so I won't be bothered by griefers.  I found a sweet valley that even has a waterfall, as well as large amounts of trees, cows, and pigs.  Then I hollowed out a nook, hidden by a sheltered dirt doorway, and dug out my tunnel home.

I made a room for smelting and crafting with a bunch of furnaces.  I placed a furnace, workshop, and chest near the door for quick use.  The chest there is for stuff I don't want anymore and people can take from.  I narrated the hallway with signs as well.

There's another room with my water supply, and then I have an obsidian farm too.  From there is my mineshaft, which goes down to the bottom of the map.  I've got a supply of lava down there, as well as spots where I've found redstone, diamonds, and gold.

This place was made to be a semi-permanent residence.  Eventually I'll move on, but for now it's my home base.  That way if I die I can just walk the super long way back and still have stuff!  I'll put some pictures up at another time.

Teres Victus (as far as I know) means "Fine Living" in Latin.
Coordinates:
X: 1101
Y: 73
Z: 822

No comments:

Post a Comment