Twitter

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Minecraft: Stercus Accidit

Well non-existent readers of Cole's blog, I have moved on from Teres Victus, as it had been semi-griefed by someone looking for my secret stash (WHICH THEY DIDN'T FIND, HAH!) and had some of my non-hidden things stolen.  To the person who commited this: You suck.  I hate you.  Oh, and your shitty cobblestone and dirt cover-up was pathetic when I built 90% of my place using stone.

I got my friend Joe (mcmSnow) to play Minecraft now, so he helped me move my things in exchange for helping him get started on the server.  We moved far away, and I'm not going to post the coordinates on here, because this asshole may be a reader of mine (hah, not likely), but it is AWESOME.

I never got to take pictures of my old place... Oh well.  I'll put some up of this one sometime when it's near finished.  :D

The new place I dubbed Stercus Accidit, which means "Shit happens" in Latin.  Makes sense, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment