Twitter

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Minecraft: More Like Minecrack

I have recently been absorbed into Minecraft. It's incredibly addicting. If you haven't heard about Minecraft yet then you either aren't a gamer or you haven't been paying any attention to anything news-worthy in the game entertainment industry. This one game created by a single Swedish guy has garnered over 2 million plays and sold hundreds of thousands of digital copies... And it's still in Beta. Seriously, go check it out at Minecraft.net.  My username, if you ever run into me, is Sinjustice.

I joined a server called Sacred Labyrinth and have been spending my time there as a Member. The people are pretty cool, so it's been fun so far. I even made some Minecraft related forum-wear for it:
My signature
My avatar

No comments:

Post a Comment